|1. ZARA / 2. Kiehl's / 3. Topshop / 4. Topshop / 5.Tiffany & Co. / 6. Nelly|
I've had a lovely week in Cornwall with Jack and his family, and I really wish I was still holidaying and sunning myself! I've still got a great summer ahead of me though, and I have just started my work experience at more! magazine which is really exciting! Here are a few items that I really want to purchase this month - all out of my price range of course, but here they are all the same.
1. As per usual, I have my eye on something studded. I really think that ZARA have the most beautiful range of bags and shoes at the moment, I need to steer clear otherwise I'll spend all my money! What I liked best about this bag was that it's a really good size for day or night, and will hold all your necessities.
2. Kiehl's Creme De Corps is a cult favourite but I'm yet to try it. I definitely think I will now, especially since Kiehl's have released this amazingly patriotic British edition in honour of the Olympics and the SportsAid charity!
3. Duck egg blue is possibly my favourite summer colour, so I'm obviously head over heels for this little skirt. Might have to make a trip to Oxford Street this week - eek!
4. Cowboy boots with studs and buckles. Probably my perfect shoes. Definitely buying them.
5. This Tiffany & Co. ring might have to go on a
6. Nelly do some really unusual things and these platform/wedges are no exception. I love the fact that there is now such thing as a cut-out shoe! Taking the cut-out trend to a new level - very cool.
What's on your wishlist this month?